A few years ago, I had a number of my travel blogging friends put together a string of articles about Christmas on the road. With Christmas fast approaching, I thought it would be a good time to revisit that theme with a few pieces on the subject.
While I’ll be putting my own piece together on how I’ve been making Christmas in China feel a little more like home, Christy Burroughs has put together this piece on spending Christmas in the Big Apple. I must admit it’s a dream of mine to someday do most of the things on her list. What do you think?
Christmas in New York
About the Author
Christy T. Burroughs is a contributing blogger and Christmas fanatic. When not writing, Burroughs loves
traveling around the world documenting various holiday customs.
Ever celebrated Christmas in the Big Apple? What did you think of the experience?
And as I work on putting together my own Top 10 Places to Spend Christmas, I’d love your suggestions. Where do you think Christmas is best celebrated?
Want to read more about Christmas abroad? You’ll find a veritable stocking stuffed with excellent Christmas posts below!
- 5 Reasons I Love Christmas in Australia
- Surviving Christmas Away from Home
- A Moroccan Christmas
- Celebrating Christmas in New Zealand
- Christmas Abroad 2010
- How to Enjoy Christmas Away from Home
- The Un-Christmas
- Celebrating Christmas in South Korea
- Celebrating Christmas in a Country Where Christmas Comes Late
- Kimchi and the Korean Christmas
- Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas