Facebook is awash with these ‘thirty day challenges’. I’ve finished the music one and I’m over halfway through the movie one, so I couldn’t exactly say no when I saw my good friend Simi (from Straight from the Curls) had started a travel one.
I did a little digging on Facebook and found the list, and with an abundance of free time and no money, I thought it’d be a good way to ensure I kept generating content even while my ‘travel’ consists mostly of half hour drives from sleepy Ben Lomond to slightly more alive Glen Innes. I know, you’re all furious that I haven’t yet shared the thrill-a-minute details of this particularly adventure with you.
So, starting Monday I’ll be putting up an entry a weekday corresponding with the challenges on the 30 Day Challenge. I’ve tinkered with the spelling and grammar a little to make the list slightly more legible and changed one or two of the challenges to better fit the style of my blog – but the majority of it is unchanged.
So, buckle up and prepare for thirty straight entries about the best and the worst of where I’ve been and where I want to go next!
The 30 Day Travel Challenge
- Day #1 – Your favorite travel destination – Queenstown, New Zealand
- Day #2 – A destination where you love the culture – Fiji
- Day #3 – The travel destination that makes you happy – Ben Lomond, NSW
- Day #4 – The travel destination that makes you laugh.
- Day #5 – A travel destination that reminds you of someone.
- Day #6 – A travel destination where you love the food.
- Day #7 – A travel destination where you love the people.
- Day #8 – A travel destination where you know all/most of the sights.
- Day #9 – A travel destination with great beer.
- Day #10 – A relaxing travel destination.
- Day #11 – A travel destination that reminds you of your favorite band or music video.
- Day #12 – A travel destination you don’t see the appeal in.
- Day #13 – A travel destination that is a guilty pleasure.
- Day #14 – A travel destination that nobody would expect you to love.
- Day #15 – A travel destination that best describes you.
- Day #16 – A travel destination that you used to love, but now hate.
- Day #17 – A travel destination that you always hear about on Facebook or TV.
- Day #18 – A travel destination that you should hear about on Facebook or TV.
- Day #19 – A travel destination that reminds you of somebody.
- Day #20 – A place you go when you’re angry.
- Day #21 – A place you go when you’re happy.
- Day #22 – A place you go when you’re sad.
- Day #23 – A travel destination for your wedding.
- Day #24 – A travel destination for your honeymoon.
- Day #25 – A travel destination that makes you laugh.
- Day #26 – A destination that makes you want to keep fit and healthy.
- Day #27 – A place you’ll go if you become a millionaire.
- Day #28 – A travel destination that inspires you.
- Day #29 – A travel destination from your childhood.
- Day #30 – The place you grew up.
- Day #31 (BONUS) – A travel destination that changed your life.
Want an Aussie in your inbox?