Get in Contact
Got a burning question that you can’t fit into one comment? Need to contact me for a travel tip? Feeling generous and want to donate $1,000,000 to my travel fund? Want me to visit your town and tell the world about it?
Or are you a business looking to improve your web presence or brand awareness? You can contact me using the details below to get all the info you need.
I am also open to accepting guest posts and contributing them to other sites. Don’t hesitate to drop me a line.
For all of the above reasons and many more, here are my contact details.
- Skype: CWBush83
- Twitter: @aussieontheroad
- Facebook: Aussie on the Road
- PayPal: email@example.com
- MSN: CWBush83 (at) hotmail.com
- Email: CWBush83 (at) gmail.com
You can also add me on Facebook. My personal profile can be found here .
Looking forward to hearing from you!
On the Web
Want to see more of my work? Check out some of my guest posts, awards, or interviews on these other great sites.
I’ve been lucky enough to have been featured on a few sites as a guest blogger, interview subject, or recommended blog over the years. Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of all of my off-site publications and mentions.
Interested in a guest blog? Let me know!
- Guest Blog: Introducing the Farewell (aka the Break-Up) Tour on Gap Daemon.
- Guest Post: Nuthin’ but a Gangsta Party on Jurassic Blog.
- Guest post: 8 Reasons to Love South Korea on Nomadic Samuel.
- Guest post: 5 Unforgettable Experiences on the Karakoram Highway on Far West China.
- Guest Post: 5 Reasons You Should Teach in China on Backpacker Travel.
- Guest post: Travel Insider: Tea Gardens on Travelosophy.
- Nominee in Skyscanner 2012 Bloscar Awards.
- One of Hotels Combined’s Top 13 Blogs to Watch in 2013.
- One of Queensland.com’s Top Aussie Blogs to Watch in 2013.
- One of CampsAustraliaWide’s Top 10 Aussie Blogs of 2013.
- Runner up in 1000 Fights‘ Mistletoe Moments of 2011 contest.
- Beach Bars: Life’s a Beach featured on Glenfidditch Explorers.
- The Road to South Korea featured in Suzy Stumbles Over Travel.
- Relationships on the Road featured in Our Oyster’s February Blog Roundup.
- 10 Reasons to Love the Philippines featured in Tourism Philippines: Australia & New Zealand.
- Featured poster on Korea Bridge.
- Winner in the World Nomads Blog Your Backyard competition.
- Featured in RMIT’s Catalyst‘s Three Cheap Travel Destinations You Probably Haven’t Considered.
- Featured in Brooke vs the World‘s Thrifty Travel Tips eBook.
- Featured in Webjet’s Travel Bloggers Share Their Favourite Holiday Destinations post.
- Featured in Get in the Hot Spot‘s list of 25 Australian Travel Blogs and Bloggers to Watch in 2012.
- Featured in Traveling Apples’ list of 29 Favourite Travel Blogs.
- Featured in The Traveller’s 10 Travel Bloggers I’d Go Gay For.
- Featured in World Nomad’s Expat Life: the Good, the Bad, and the Adventure.
- Featured in WhatHotel4Me’s Top 100 Travel Blogs.
- Interviewed by A Dangerous Business.
- Interviewed by 99 Boomerangs.
- Interviewed for 1Dad1Kid’s ‘Living in Darkness’ series.
- Interviewed by HostelsClub.
- Interviewed by KarolinaPatryk.
- Featured in The World’s Best Beaches That You’ve Never Heard Of on OurOyster.
- Featured in Nicola Walkerden‘s Sharing the Fun of Travel count-down.
- Featured in TravelSexLife’s Ultimate Sex Stories and Travel Sex and Liaisons Abroad
- Contributor to FarWestChina‘s Xinjiang Safety Update
- Participant in the 2012 Men of Travel Blogging Calendar.
- Contributor in the 2013 Travel Blogging Calendar.